Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things I like…

There are truly so many beautifully designed gadgets, gismos, furniture, lighting & textiles out there in the big wide world that I thought I’d use my blog to share some of the things that catch my eye…

babushka-doll-measuring-cups-m-cups~5419557 Something for the kitchen.  I just love these babushka measuring cups which I’ve seen in lots of home-wares and kitchen shops.  They would look great on my kitchen bench!

Multi-Stem-Print-Multi

Something for the bedroom.  I absolutely love the bold bright graphic prints by designer Orla Kiely.  I was so excited when I stumbled across the bedding range at Myers.

City-%20Flinders%20St Something for the walls.  These tram banners are the coolest wall art I’ve seen in a while.  You can either order from their collection or have them design your very own unique banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment